Return to Nature – Goals and Visions for 2017:
- Develop Return to Nature Weekend Camp out, adults and childrens Retreats – Spring, 2017
- Childrens 4 seasons Group Nature Connection Class series – Outdoor school model, Starting Spring 2017
- Release First Book by Spring 2017, Title TBA
- Hunting the Medicine Book and Field Guide: Foraging Journeys throughout India, 2012 Projected release date: Spring 2015
- Hunting the Medicine Documentary: Episode 1 – Appalachian Foraging – Seeking funding and post production team to accomplish this task. All is filmed and editing is needed.
- India Journey #2, 2015 – The second “Seeking the Medicine” Documentary, Recording of Episode 2 – Traveling and studying throughout India, learning the ancient foraging and spiritual traditions of the people in villages, and the sadhus while video recording, writing, and documenting, interviewing people on the path.
Long Term Goals Through Return to Nature Organization
- Non Profit Status – A board structured under a collectively determined mission statement
- Cottage Industry Rebuild – Replecable model design for rebuilding localized cottage industry, outreach, education, and eco-village models.
- Cottage Educational Model: Implementing homeschool/free school, and outdoor education.
- Farmland and Forestry Aquisition – For farming, foraging, and feralizing outreach.
All of this will be made possible by teamwork and charitable donations and with resources and help from our growing community. If you feel these are projects you are interested and able to invest time or money into these visions, have resource connections, or would like to be involved in these endeavors please email, or donate at the following links: