We’re excited to launch the upcoming 2018 online mentorship program with Dan de Lion of#Returntonature…
Hope you will join us for a year of exploration of the natural world together with live interactive support and live videos to help guide your journey with the wild world.
Check out the upcoming program in detail here:
The program starts in March of 2018! Let us know if you have any questions!
Topics of This Years Class Includes:
– Wildcrafters Materia Medica: Learning the healing and edible applications of many wild plants throughout the year, which bodily organs the plants and constituents effect, and how to harvest in their proper time and way.
– Constitutional Herbalism Practice: Plant Sense Meditations: Direct field practice of awareness of the 6 tastes of Ayurveda and how that directly correlates to medicinal application and organ systems, study of the doctrine of correspondences and signatures, and how to correlate our sense perception with medicinal applications of plants.
– Herbal Medicine Making with Backyard Allies: Students will receive step by step directions and live streams to make common helpful home remedies together, from infused oils to tinctures, and delicious meals.
– Monthly Live Webinar videos: On the 4th Wednesday of each month (see dates below) with assignments, discussion, Q+A, and seasonal plant walk awareness – Each video will be available to watch live, or a playback file will be posted in the group, and you will be able to attend the “playback only”, but live is recommended.
– Access to our “Return to Nature – Monthly Online Mentorship 2017” Facebook Group: Here we will discuss plant identification, projects, and ask questions, as well as all learn together.
– Monthly Assignments Including Plant Identification “Scavenger hunts”: Students will develop their identification practice, checking identifications with the group, learning plant families, and basic botanical terminology.
Hope you will join us for an awesome year!Share on Facebook